WWII GERMAN LATE SOLUTION BOX
The SOLUTION BOX is a complete and comprehensive system which will guide you to carry out the whole painting and weathering process on German vehicles during the mid-war period of WWII
This includes both the application of the primer layer and the camouflage colours, as well as the different painting and weathering effects.
The correct products and colours are included for applying filters, washes, weathering with oils, streaking, chipped paint, dust, dirt and mud, and even oil and fuel stains.
TORRO and AMMO of Mig Jimenez have joined to create a step-by-step guide explaining how to apply each effect on any German Vehicle of the mid-war period of WWII.
This set contains:
- A.MIG-2018 ENAMEL ODOURLESS THINNER 35ml
- A.MIG-2026 ONE SHOT PRIMER BROWN OXIDE
- A.MIG-3512 DARK BROWN
- A.MIG-1253 GRIME
- A.MIG-1254 RUST
- A.MIG-0002 OLIVGRÜN OPT. 2
- A.MIG-0010 DUNKELGELB (MID WAR)
- A.MIG-0015 SCHOKOBRAUN
- A.MIG-0044 CHIPPING
- A.MIG-0037 NEW WOOD
- A.MIG-0045 GUN METAL
- A.MIG-2056 LUCKY VARNISH SATIN
- A.MIG-1751 DRY STEPPE
- A.MIG-1000 BROWN WASH FOR GERMAN DARK YELLOW
- A.MIG-3003 NORTH AFRICA DUST
- A.MIG-3029 WINTER SOIL
- A.MIG-1510 TAN FOR 3 TONE CAMO
- A.MIG-1408 FRESH ENGINE OIL
- WWII German Tanks SOLUTION BOOK
- A.MIG-8585 SYNTHETIC SAW BRUSH (SIZE 8)
- A.MIG-8611 SYNTHETIC ROUND BRUSH (SIZE 3/0)
- A.MIG-8616 SYNTHETIC ROUND BRUSH (SIZE 6)
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
Do NOT induce vomiting.
In case of fire: Use water spray, alcoholresistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide to extinguish.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with the local regulations.
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Age recommendation: 14+