§ 1 General
Your personal data (e. g. salutation, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details, credit card number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data. This data protection declaration only applies to our websites. If you are redirected to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
§ 2 Inventory data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (stock data), will be used exclusively for the execution of the contract. For example, your name and address must be passed on to the shipping company in order to deliver the goods.
(2) Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the execution of the contract without your express consent or without a legal basis. After the complete execution of the contract your data will be blocked for further use. After the expiry of tax and commercial law regulations, this data will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to its further use.
§ 3 Credit check
If we step into prepayment, e. g. in the case of payment on account, we may obtain a credit check about you from the following companies: PayPal Plus L-2449 Luxembourg For this purpose, we will forward your personal data (e. g. name and address) to this company. On the basis of mathematical-statistical methods, it is examined how high the risk of default is. The conclusion of the purchase contract is dependent on the result of the credit assessment.
§ 4 Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (" Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if you enable IP anonymization on this site, your Google IP address will be truncated from time to time within Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states to the EEA Agreement. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: optout
You can also prevent the collection of data by setting an opt-out cookie. If you would like to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this website, please click here: Disable Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP ()", so that the IP addresses are only processed in a shortened form in order to exclude direct personal references.
§ 5 Web analysis
Jetpack, a tool for statistical evaluation of visitor access, operated by Automattic, Inc. 132 Hawthorne Street San Francisco, CA 94107, USA, using the tracking technology of Quantcast Inc., 201 3rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA. WordPress. com-Stats uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on a server in the USA. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and before saving it. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can object to the collection and use of the data by Quantcast with effect for the future by placing an opt-out cookie in your browser by clicking on the link "Click here to opt-out": http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out. If you delete all cookies on your computer, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
§ 6 Information about cookies
(2) You may have given your express consent to the following:
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting "Block cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may limit the functionality of our offers.
§ 7 social plugins
(1) We use social plugins from facebook. com, powered by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". For example, if you click on the "Like" button or leave a comment, your browser will send the relevant information directly to Facebook and save it there. Furthermore, Facebook makes your preferences public for your Facebook friends. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your Facebook account directly to your Facebook account. Even if you are not logged in or do not have a Facebook account, your browser will still transmit information (e. g. which website you have visited, your IP address) stored by Facebook. For details on how Facebook handles your personal information and your rights to this information, please see the Facebook Privacy Notice. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information we collect about you on our websites with your Facebook account, you must log out before visiting our websites on Facebook. You can also completely prevent the loading of the Facebook plugins with add-ons for your browser, e. g. with the "Facebook Blocker" (Facebook).
(3) Social plugins from Google+ On our website, so-called. Social Plugins ("Plugins") of the social network Google+, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). The plugins can be recognized by buttons with the sign "+1" on a white or coloured background. An overview of the Google Plugins and their appearance can be found here.
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google's servers. The content of the plugin is sent directly to your browser by Google and integrated into the page. By the integration Google receives the information that your browser has called the appropriate side of our web appearance, even if you have no profile with Google+ or are not logged in at the moment with Google+. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Google+, Google can assign your Google+ profile directly to your visit to our website. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "+1"button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Google server and stored there. The information is also published on Google+ and displayed to your contacts on Google+.
For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google, as well as your rights and settings for the protection of your privacy, please refer to the data protection references of Google.
If you do not want Google to associate the data collected via our website directly with your profile on Google+, you must log out before visiting our website on Google+. You can also completely prevent the loading of Google Plugins with add-ons for your browser.
§ 8 Affiliate Programs
This website uses the partner programs of adcell-Firstlead GmbH, Rosenfelder Str. 15-16,10315 Berlin; belboon GmbH, Weinmeisterstr. 12-14,10178 Berlin, webgains ad pepper media GmbH, FrankenStraße 150C, FrankenCampus, 90461 Nuremberg in the form of text links, picture links, advertising banners or input masks. The partner program providers use so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the website. The information generated by cookies about the use of this website (including your IP address) and the delivery of advertising formats will be transmitted to a server of the partner program provider and stored there. The affiliate program providers will use this information to evaluate your use of the website with regard to the advertisements, to compile reports on website activity and advertisements for the website operators and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet. The Affiliate Program Providers may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this information on behalf of the Affiliate Program Providers. You can deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser under Extras/Internet options, restrict it to certain websites or set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. Please note, however, that in this case you will have to expect a restricted display of the page and limited user guidance.
§ 9 Newsletter
If you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. You have given the following consent separately or, if applicable, in the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to our newsletter. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows: Click on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter and in the shop "Unsubscribe Newsletter" - To unsubscribe from the newsletter, please enter your e-mail address in the field below. Then click on "unsubscribe".
§ 10 Information
According to the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), you have the right to free information about your stored data and, if necessary, the right to correct, block or delete these data. You can ask questions via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Provisions for “Ratenkauf” by easyCredit
I. “Ratenkauf” Data Protection Provisions
For your order with the retailer you would like to use „Ratenkauf“ by easyCredit from Teambank AG Nürnberg, Beuthener Straße 25, 90471 Nürnberg (hereinafter referred to as TeamBank AG). The retailer shall work together with the TeamBank AG who will help the retailer determine the probability that orderly payment will be made. In order to carry out this risk assessment, the retailer is required to transfer your customer data to the Teambank AG. To carry out the risk assessment the TeamBank AG requires your consent to transfer selected data to credit agencies and other cooperation partners. Data will only be transferred
with your expressed agreement in a separate declaration of consent. The declaration of consent is entirely voluntary. Please understand however that
without this declaration you will not be able to use “Ratenkauf”.
1. Data Transfer from the Retailer to the TeamBank AG
Data will be transferred from the retailer to the TeamBank AG providing you have given the retailer your consent. This shall include personal data, contact data and data concerning current and past orders.
2. Collection of Credit Worthiness and Risk Information through the Teambank AG
Providing that you give the Teambank AG your consent, credit worthiness and risk information shall be collected from credit agencies and further cooperation partners. The credit worthiness data is concerned with information which provides an insight into your credit worthiness such as for example, information about receivables with an enforcement judgement against you, and other credit worthiness information insofar as this usage is in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations. In order to prevent fraud, risk information shall be obtained from cooperation partners. The cooperation partner will collect and process data using cookies and other tracking technology to identify the device of the website visitor and further data concerning the usage of the website.
3. Assignment of receivables to the TeamBank AG
The receivables accrued through the use of „Ratenkauf“ shall be assigned from the retailer to the TeamBank AG in the form of an ongoing factoring agreement.
The TeamBank AG shall process and use your customer data where necessary to assert and enforce the assigned receivables.
4. Your right to revocation, information, amendment, blocking and deletion
You may revoke the contract at any time with future effect. Furthermore you are entitled to information, amendment, blocking, and the deletion of your personal data. Please direct your requests to the retailer’s address shown on their website. Concerning data stored with credit agencies, the relevant information can be obtained from the respective credit agency:
- Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, 41460 Neuss
- SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden
- Infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden
Am Röhrig 2, D-63762 Großostheim, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)6026 9988599
Mon-Fri. 11-15 o' clock
Data protection officer: Helmut Fendt
Torro GmbH is a limited liability company (GmbH).