The biggest helicopter in the Torro family ?Vanguard? XXL offers the known perfect and steady flight characteristics as the other Torro helicopters.
Even the biggest beginner will love to fly the ?Vanguard? and quickly learn to fly this incredible machine. The 3 channels allow the pilot to control the altitude (pitch over speed), moving forward / backward (nick) and the left / right rotation of the vertical axis (yaw). The half channel (0.5) is used to trim the gyro which then keeps the tail of the helicopter steady. Thanks to its powerful 40MHz remote control flights up to 50m and beyond is possible with this great model. The pilot can also choose between an expert and beginner mode, this way the ?Vanguard? adapts perfectly to the pilot.
Shipping / Details:
- XXL helicopter ?Vanguard?
- 40MHz 3.5 channel remote control
- Li-Ion 7,4V (2S) 1300mA flight battery
- Fast charger with power plug
- Flight time: 8-10 minutes
- Charging time: ca. 150 minutes
- English / German manual
- Flight range: up to 50m
- Mode 2, pitch on the left
- Control functions: up/down (pitch over speed), forward / backward (nick), left/right rotation (yaw) and flight mode change
- Flight modes: beginner / expert
- Built-in gyroscope with automatic trim function
- Body made out of light alloy
- Front and tail LED?s included
- Dual ball bearing main rotor shaft
- Rotor diameter: ca. 5205mm
- Length: ca. 700mm
- Height: ca. 288mm
- Take-off weight: ca. 578g
- Color: grey (as shown as on the picture above)
- 6x AA batteries are needed to power up the remote control. Not included.
- Used under the direct supervision of an adult
Minimum age: 14 year
- Recommended age: 14 years
- 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts
After charging let the battery cool down for about 10 minutes, otherwise it can be damaged.
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||3,00 Kg|