This pack includes the six colours required to paint the distinctive and complex German Eichenlaubmuster in the spring variation. It was used by Waffen SS units from 1941 (Oak Leaf A) and 1943 (Oak Leaf B) until the end of World War II. Most of the garments were reversible, with spring camouflage on one side and autumn camouflage on the other. These colours have been selected through rigorous research to ensure accuracy when creating highlights, adding volume, and define details.
Includes the colours:
- AMMO. F-532 FIGURES PAINTS Red Brown
- AMMO. F-533 FIGURES PAINTS Dark Brown
- AMMO. F-534 FIGURES PAINTS Olive Green
- AMMO. F-555 FIGURES PAINTS Lime Green
- AMMO. F-556 FIGURES PAINTS Dark Green
- AMMO. F-558 FIGURES PAINTS Beige Pink
17ml jar each.
Water soluble, odorless, and non-toxic.
Shake thoroughly before each use.
We recommend A.MIG-2000 Acrylic Thinner for thinning.
Dries completely in 24 hours.
Age recommended: 14+