Torro U830 Mini Quadcopter - UFO
4 channel MINI UFO - Flying Saucer with 2.4 GHz Sensor Control Manual control and 6-Axis Gyro with Gravity Sensor
With the "U830" Torro expandes its Quadrocopter series with another innovative model.
This Quadrocopter is suitable for both beginners and experienced pilots. Let yourself be inspired by its perfect flight behavior.
This quadrocopter is able to fly forward / backward, rolling sideways etc. Thanks to its powerful 2.4GHz transmitter the maximum range goes up to 30m! The improved crash resistance tremendously helps beginners for their first attempts. The integrated 6-axis gyro system with semi-automatic for rolls and loops keeps him always intrinsically stable in the air. The fun of flying is unlimited, since indoor and outdoor is possible (including wind). A special feature of the model is the possibility to perform 360° flips in any directions! As a special bonus, the set comes together with a charger with two outputs as well as a flight battery and a spare propeller. The use of multiples flight batteries is not a problem thanks to the quick-change option.
All other spare parts for the "U830" are available in our Online Store Torro, long flight fun guaranteed!
Details/Scope of Delivery:
- 4 channel Quadrocopter "U830"
- Protection framework for the rotor blades (removable)
- 2.4 GHz transmitter with hand sensor control
- 3.7V (1S) 250mA flight battery
- USB charger with two outputs
- Set replacement rotors (4 pieces)
- Flying time: about 8 minutes minutes
- Charging time: approx 50min
- German / English user manual
- Control Functions: Up / Down (speed), up / down (pitch), right left (roll), left / right rotation (yaw), 360 ° and 360 ° looping roller
- 6-axis gyro system
- Flying weight: 36g
- Diameter: 110mm
- Height: approx 43mm
- Diameter rotors: approx 50mm
- Color: orange / black
- 3x AAA batteries required for operation of the transmitter. Not included.
Use under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.
Cool down battery after charging for about 10 minutes as it can be damaged otherwise.