This set provides you with all of the colours used for painting and modeling this tank. A complete and comprehensive range with the most accurate shades to paint this iconic weapon of the German arsenal during WWII. From the cold areas of the USSR, through the arid African desert, to Italy and the Western European Front.
This set is an essential resource on any modelling bench, used to achieve a professional finish on any Tiger I model. Includes 12 acrylic colours covering the early, mid and late versions of this popular tank. This set resolves problems and doubts that occur when mixing accurate base colours, saving precious modelling time.
Formulated for maximum performance with both brush and airbrush and the Scale Reduction Effect, which allows you to apply the correct colour on any model. Includes 12 acrylic colours in convenient 17ml jars. Shake well before each use. Each jar includes a stainless-steel ball agitator to facilitate mixture. They are water soluble, odourless, and non-toxic. Use A.MIG-2000 Acrylic Thinner for the best thinning results. Dries completely in 24 hours.
- A.MIG-0002 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 6003 Olivgrün Opt. 2
- A.MIG-0013 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 8000 Gelbbraun
- A.MIG-0024 WASHABLE White Camo
- A.MIG-0005 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 7008 Graugrün
- A.MIG-0014 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 8012 Rotbraun
- A.MIG-0096 CRYSTAL Green Periscope (and Tail Light On)
- A.MIG-0008 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 7021 Dunkelgrau
- A.MIG-0015 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 8017 Schokobraun
- A.MIG-0114 ACRYLIC COLOR Zimmerit Ochre Color
- A.MIG-0010 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 7028 Dunkelgelb (Mid War)
- A.MIG-0017 ACRYLIC COLOR RAL 9001 Cremeweiss
- A.MIG-0218 ACRYLIC COLOR RLM 66 Schwartzgrau