The Torro "Metalcopter" in the 3.5 channel version offers perfect flight characteristics with a brand new design. Its forgiving flight characteristics make it the perfect model to start with for absolute beginners. The ?Metalcopter? can be controlled absolutely precisely which makes it fun to fly even for advanced pilots. The 3 channels allow the pilot to control the altitude (pitch over speed), moving forward / backward (nick) and the left / right rotation of the vertical axis (yaw).
The gyro can be trimmed over the half (0.5) channel which locks the helicopter and the tail perfectly and leads to stable and steady flying.
As a special the "Metalcopter" has built-in LED's which guarantee day and night a striking visibility of the helicopter, they even can be switched on and off via a push button on the remote control. Furthermore, the helicopter has two flight modes which are optimized for beginners and advanced pilots. This way up to 3 helicopters can take off for thrilling indoor flights in a range up to 10 meters.
Shipping / Details:
- Helicopter ?Metalcopter? -red-
- IR- remote control (Infrared)
- USB charging cable
- 3,7V (1S) 150mA Lithium Polymer flight battery
- Spare rotor blades
- Spare tail propeller
- spare control rod
- Flight time: 8-10 minutes
- Charging time: ca. 20 minutes
- Superflex rotor blades
- English / German manual
- Mode 2, pitch on the left
- Control functions: up/down (pitch over speed), forward / backward (nick) and left/right rotation (yaw), lights on/off and fas/slow mode
- Built-in gyroscope with automatic trim function
- Body made out of light alloy
- Front and side LED?s with option to turn on/off via remote control
- Flight modes: slow/ fast
- Dual ball bearing main rotor shaft
- Rotor diameter: ca. 180mm
- Length: ca. 200mm
- Width: ca. 40mm
- Height: ca. 100mm
- Take-off weight: ca. 30g
- Colors: black / red
- 6x AA batteries required for the remote control. Not included.
* Used under the direct supervision of an adult
* Minimum age: 14 years
* Recommended age: 14 years
* After charging let the battery cool down for about 10 minutes, otherwise it can be damaged.
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,30 Kg|