True to detail on a scale of 1:16
With a weight of around three and a half kilograms and dimensions of approx 530x230x190 (LxWxH mm), the RC Tiger I Tank is ideal for the demanding model builder. The Torro Hobby Edition impresses with 2.4 GHz circuit board technology with integrated loudspeaker. Due to the high weight, this model has superior driving characteristics, especially off-road. Accessories such as matching stickers perfectly round off the true-to-scale replica.
Control and functions
The powerful model has a 2.4 GHz remote control and receiver. The power motors with optimized torque give the Tiger I a precise and smooth steering system. Metal gears with robust gears and an improved gear ratio provide higher power. The proportional control allows you to start the tank very slowly and increase the speed smoothly. The Tiger I moves forwards and backwards, also with a left and a right turn. It can also be turned left or right on the spot. You can lift and lower the gun and rotate the turret 320 degrees (160 degrees each side). Various engine noises and smoke fumes from the mufflers round off the realistic experience.
Details/scope of delivery
- 1/16 RC Tiger I Tank BB Torro Hobby Edition
- Dimensions: approx 530x230x190 (LxWxH mm)
- Weight: 6.0 kg incl. accessories
- 320° turret rotation (160 degrees each side)
- 2.4 GHz proportional remote control
- Metal gears with torque-optimized motors
- Single link tracks connected with steel pins
- NiMH Battery for the tank European standard charger 7,2V-400mA included
- Charging via charge socket (tank does not have to be opened for charging)
- Smoke generator, sound module and firing unit
- 1 bottle of smoke liquid
- Small parts/accessories set
- Product manual in English and in German
- Ready to Run
WarningUse under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.