Series production of the Tiger began in August 1942. With its relatively stron armor, up to 100mm at the front, and the 8.8cm KwK 36 L/56 as main armament, the Tiger was a dreaded enemy on the battlefield. With just 1350 produced units of the Tiger, the military strategic importance was rather low, but he is one of the famous tanks of his time.
True to detail on a scale of 1:16
The true to detail RC Tiger I Tank measures approx 520x240x200 (LxWxH mm). The HengLong Torro-Edition impresses with 2.4 GHz circuit board technology with integrated loudspeaker. Accessories such as matching stickers perfectly round off the true-to-scale replica.
Control and functions
The powerful model has a 2.4 GHz remote control and receiver. The power motors with optimized torque give the Tiger I a precise and smooth steering system. The gearbox with robust gears and an improved gear ratio provide higher power. The proportional control allows you to start the tank very slowly and increase the speed smoothly. The Tiger I moves forwards and backwards, also with a left and a right turn. It can also be turned left or right on the spot. You can lift and lower the gun and rotate the turret 320 degrees (160 degrees each side). Various engine noises and smoke fumes from the mufflers round off the realistic experience.
Details/scope of delivery
- 1/16 RC Tiger I Early Version Tank BB HengLong Torro-Edition
- Dimensions: approx 520x240x200 (LxWxH mm)
- Weight: approx 4.45 kg
- 320° turret rotation (160 degrees each side)
- 2.4 GHz proportional remote control
- Nylon gears with torque-optimized motors
- Single link tracks connected with steel pins
- Smoke generator, sound module and firing unit
- IR Battleunit
- Battery for the tank
- European standard charger included
- 1 bottle of smoke liquid
- Small parts/accessories set
- Product manual in English and in German
- Ready to Run
WarningUse under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.