The T-72 is a development from the T-64 of the Soviet forces to have a cost-effective, still powerful battle tank besides the expensive T-80 in service of the Soviet Union army.
True to detail on a scale of 1:16
The true to detail RC T-72 Tank measures approx 690x240x190 (LxWxH mm). The HengLong BB+IR edition impresses with 2.4 GHz circuit board technology with integrated loudspeaker. Accessories such as matching stickers perfectly round off the true-to-scale replica.
Control and functions
The powerful model has a 2.4 GHz remote control and receiver. The power motors with optimized torque give the T-72 a precise and smooth steering system. Metal gears with robust gears and an improved gear ratio provide higher power. The proportional control allows you to start the tank very slowly and increase the speed smoothly. The T-72 moves forwards and backwards, also with a left and a right turn. It can also be turned left or right on the spot. You can lift and lower the gun and rotate the turret 320 degrees (160 degrees each side). Various engine noises and smoke fumes from the mufflers round off the realistic experience.
Details/scope of delivery
- 1/16 RC T-72 Tank
- BB+IR (BB-Shooting function and infrared battle System)
- Illustrations show T-72 with plastic tracks, color of the metal tracks is different!
- Dimensions: approx 690x240x190 (LxWxH mm)
- Weight: approx 4.5 kg incl. accessories
- 320° turret rotation (160 degrees each side)
- 2.4 GHz proportional remote control
- Metal tracks
- Metal gears
- MG Sound
- Smoke & Sound (Sound changeable via Transmitter)
- Battery for the tank
- USB charging cable
- 1 bottle of smoke liquid
- Small parts/accessories set
- Product manual in English and in German
- Ready to Run
|Road Wheels:||Plastic Road Wheels|
|Turret Ring:||320° turret ring|
|Lower Hull:||Pastic Lower Hull|
|Specification:||Ready to Run|
|driving and idle wheels:||Metal Wheels|
Use under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.