True to detail on a scale of 1:16
With a weight of around three kilograms and dimensions of approx 400x230x190 (LxWxH mm), the RC Storm Tiger Tank is ideal for the demanding model builder. The Torro Hobby Edition impresses with 2.4 GHz circuit board technology with integrated loudspeaker. Due to the high weight, this model has superior driving characteristics, especially off-road. Accessories such as matching stickers perfectly round off the true-to-scale replica.
Control and functions
The powerful model has a 2.4 GHz remote control and receiver. It is equipped with the IR battle system, which enables interactive battles between vehicles of the same series. The power motors with optimized torque give the Storm Tiger a precise and smooth steering system. Metal gears with robust gears and an improved gear ratio provide higher power. The proportional control allows you to start the tank very slowly and increase the speed smoothly. The Storm Tiger moves forwards and backwards, also with a left and a right turn. It can also be turned left or right on the spot. You can lift and lower the gun and rotate the turret 320 degrees (160 degrees each side). Various engine noises, gun recoil, flashes of light while firing, and smoke fumes from the mufflers round off the realistic experience.
Details/scope of delivery
- 1/16 RC Storm Tiger Tank IR Torro Hobby Edition
- Dimensions: approx 400x230x190 (LxWxH mm)
- Weight: 5.0 kg incl. accessories
- 320° turret rotation (160 degrees each side)
- 2.4 GHz proportional remote control
- Metal gears with torque-optimized motors
- Single link tracks connected with steel pins
- NiMH Battery for the tank European standard charger 7,2V-400mA included
- Charging via charge socket (tank does not have to be opened for charging)
- Smoke generator and sound module
- 1 bottle of smoke liquid
- IR battle system
- Gun recoil and flashes of light effects
- Small parts/accessories set
- Product manual in English and in German
WarningUse under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.