The Leopard 2 is a main battle tank of German production. It is built since 1979 and is the successor of the Leopard 1. The version A6 equipped with it's longer main gun is since 2001 in service at the German Army. The Leopard 2 tank was originally intended as the backbone of the armored forces and to ward off enemy tank units.
True to detail on a scale of 1:16
The true to detail RC Leopard 2A6 Tank measures approx 690x240x190 (LxWxH mm). The HengLong Torro-Edition impresses with 2.4 GHz circuit board technology with integrated loudspeaker. Accessories such as matching stickers perfectly round off the true-to-scale replica.
Control and functions
The powerful model has a 2.4 GHz remote control and receiver. The power motors with optimized torque give the Leopard 2 a precise and smooth steering system. Metal gears with robust gears and an improved gear ratio provide higher power. The proportional control allows you to start the tank very slowly and increase the speed smoothly. The Leopard 2 moves forwards and backwards, also with a left and a right turn. It can also be turned left or right on the spot. You can lift and lower the gun and rotate the turret 320 degrees (160 degrees each side). Various engine noises and smoke fumes from the mufflers round off the realistic experience.
Details/scope of delivery
- 1/16 RC Leopard 2A6 BB HengLong Torro-Edition
- Dimensions: approx 690x240x190 (LxWxH mm)
- 320° turret rotation (160 degrees each side)
- 2.4 GHz proportional remote control
- Metal gears with torque-optimized motors
- Single link metal tracks connected with steel pins
- Smoke generator, sound module and firing unit
- Battery for the tank
- European standard charger
- 1 bottle of smoke liquid
- Small parts/accessories set
- Product manual in English and in German
- Ready to Run
WarningUse under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.