With a weight of 5,9 kilograms, the RC IS-2 1944 is ideal for the demanding model builder. The Torro Pro Edition impresses with a handmade airbrush finish of outstanding quality and 2.4 GHz circuit board technology with integrated loudspeaker. Due to the high weight, this model has superior driving characteristics, especially off-road. The high-quality tracks, drive and idler wheels as well as the road wheels, the lower hull, and the turret are made of metal. Accessories such as matching stickers perfectly round off the true-to-scale replica.
Control and functions
The powerful model has a 2.4 GHz remote control and receiver. The power motors with optimized torque give the IS-2 a precise and smooth steering system. Metal gears with robust gears and an improved gear ratio provide higher power. The proportional control allows you to start the tank very slowly and increase the speed smoothly. The IS-2 moves forwards and backwards, also with a left and a right turn. It can also be turned left or right on the spot. You can lift and lower the gun and rotate the turret 360 degrees (endless rotation). Various engine noises and smoke fumes from the mufflers round off the realistic experience.
Details/Scope of delivery
- 1/16 RC IS-2 1944 BB Torro Pro-Edition
- 2.4 GHz proportional remote control
- Wooden box in ammunition crate look
- Dimensions: approx 616x200x175 (LxWxH mm)
- Weight: ca. 5.9 kg
- 360° turret rotation
- Metal gears with torque-optimized motors
- Single link metal tracks connected with steel pins
- Metal drive and idler wheels, road wheels
- Metal lower hull
- NiMH Battery for the tank European standard charger 7,2V-400mA included
- Charging via charge socket (tank does not have to be opened for charging)
- Smoke generator, sound module and firing unit
- 1 bottle of smoke liquid
- Small parts/accessories set
- Product manual in English and in German
- Ready to Run
|Road Wheels:||Metal Road Wheels|
|Turret Ring:||360° turret ring|
|Lower Hull:||Metal Lower Hull|
|Specification:||Ready to Run|
|driving and idle wheels:||Metal Wheels|
Use under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.