RC Tank TIGER 1 *** Torro *** 1/16 scale with Infrared battle system Color Winter grey
The Tiger I. specifically for the German market in a brand new revised version.
Make sure to observe the new T34/85 also with infrared battle system in our other listing! The Tiger I was the first German heavy battle tank, which was used in World War II.
It was introduced in 1942, after the inferiority of the previous models Panzer III and Panzer IV against the Soviet T-34 was also shown how the KW-1. The construction of the Tigers put the emphasis on armor and armament. The 88-mm gun and its high penetration power was to end war surpassed by only a few tanks of guns and armor of Allied armored vehicles was more than a match. The standard 39 grenade penetrated at 1000 m 100 mm steel. So the tiger was an attacking T-34 tanks from twice the distance destroy, from which he got himself in danger.
This highly detailed R / C model of the WSN Trumpeter 1:16 scale Torro is available in
a light gray or beige brown summer camouflage winter camouflage.
Accu and charger with item number 1219908041 is optional available.
Details / delivery:
- R / C tank Tiger 1
- Infrared battle system with friend or foe identification
- READY TO RUN
- 2x280 3x 130 Super Super Motors & Engines
- Speed of 0.5 m / s
- Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Dimensions: about 500x230x190 (LxWxH mm)
- RC-5 remote control channel
- Functions: forward / backward / left / right
- Turning on the spot
- Turret is 160 ° left / right turnable
- Cannon up / down controlled
- Sound module and recoil, fire action
- Illuminated MG fire
- Length about 20 cm cannon
- Single link tracks
- Tracks about 4.5 cm wide
- Wheel suspension
- Winter grey
- Used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Recommended age: 14 years
- Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts