The M4A3 Sherman tank is the 4th version of the most build US tank during the second world war. It's named after the "General of the Army William T. Sherman".
The lower hull of the M4A3 model is made of 2mm thick metal, which provides the tank a huge stability. Equipped with a 3in1 gearbox and steel gears the motors are able to transfer their full power directly to the steel drive wheels. The metal tracks are guided through rubber coated metal track rollers and metal idler gears. The metal turret is equipped with the new 360° rotating system and a metal barrel. The accu can be charged from outside the tank through a special connector on the lower tank chassis. The upper hull can be easily removed with a quick fastener, no tools are needed for this.
The M4A3 is available as IR or 6mm BB model with 90% metal parts.
• RC tank Sherman M4A3 Pro-Edition
• 2.4 GHz transmitter proportional
• ammunition based wooden box
• 2mm thick metal chassis
• 360° rotating metal turret with metal barrel
• metal track rollers, idler and drive gears
• metal tracks
• 3in1 gearbox with steal gears
• with IR Battlesystem
• pro barrel pull back system and power muzzle flash
• 1 bottle smokeliquid
• accesories set
• smokegenerator, soundmodul
• Accu 7,2V 2000mAh NiMH
• charger 7,2V-400mA
• dimensions: 38x16,3x17cm
Used under the direct supervision of an adult
Minimum age: 14 years Recommended age: 14 years
Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts