True to detail on a scale of 1:16
The true to detail RC Panzer III Tank weighs around four kilograms and measures approx 350x190x200 (LxWxH mm). The HengLong BB+IR Edition impresses with 2.4 GHz circuit board technology with integrated loudspeaker. Accessories such as matching stickers perfectly round off the true-to-scale replica.
Control and functions
The powerful model has a 2.4 GHz remote control and receiver. The power motors with optimized torque give the Panzer III a precise and smooth steering system. Metal gears with robust gears and an improved gear ratio provide higher power. The proportional control allows you to start the tank very slowly and increase the speed smoothly. The Panzer III moves forwards and backwards, also with a left and a right turn. It can also be turned left or right on the spot. You can lift and lower the gun and rotate the turret 320 degrees (160 degrees each side). Various engine noises and smoke fumes from the mufflers round off the realistic experience.
Details/scope of delivery
- 1/16 RC Panzer III Version L
- BB+IR (BB-Shooting function and infrared battle System)
- Illustrations show Panzer III with plastic tracks, color of the metal chains is different!
- Dimensions: approx 350x190x200 (LxWxH mm)
- Weight: 3.83 kg
- 320° turret rotation (160 degrees each side)
- 2.4 GHz proportional remote control
- Metal tracks
- Metal gearbox
- MG Sound
- Smoke & Sound (Sound changeable via Transmitter)
- Battery for the tank
- USB charging cable
- 1 bottle of smoke liquid
- Small parts/accessories set
- Product manual in English and in German
- Ready to Run
Use under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.