1/16 RC KV-2 754(r) camo BB
True to detail on a scale of 1:16
With a weight of around six kilograms, the RC KV-2 754(r) Tank is ideal for the demanding model builder. The Torro Pro Edition impresses with a handmade airbrush finish of outstanding quality and 2.4 GHz circuit board technology with integrated loudspeaker. Due to the high weight, this model has superior driving characteristics, especially off-road. The high-quality tracks, drive and idler wheels as well as the road wheels, and the lower hull are made of metal. Accessories such as matching stickers perfectly round off the true-to-scale replica.
Control and functions
The powerful model has a 2.4 GHz remote control and receiver. The power motors with optimized torque give the KV-2 a precise and smooth steering system. Metal gears with robust gears and an improved gear ratio provide higher power. The proportional control allows you to start the tank very slowly and increase the speed smoothly. The KV-2 moves forwards and backwards, also with a left and a right turn. It can also be turned left or right on the spot. You can lift and lower the gun and rotate the turret 320 degrees. Various engine noises and smoke fumes from the mufflers round off the realistic experience.
Details/scope of delivery
- 1/16 RC KV-2 754(r) Tank BB Torro Pro-Edition
- Weight: 6.0 kg (approx 13.0 kg incl. accessories and packaging)
- Wooden box in ammunition crate look
- 320° turret rotation
- 2.4 GHz proportional remote control
- Metal gears with torque-optimized motors
- Single link metal tracks connected with steel pins
- Metal drive and idler wheels, road wheels
- Metal lower hull
- NiMH Battery for the tank European standard charger 7,2V-400mA included
- Charging via charge socket (tank does not have to be opened for charging)
- Smoke generator, sound module and firing unit
- 1 bottle of smoke liquid
- Small parts/accessories set
- Product manual in English and in German
- Ready to Run
Use under direct adult supervision only.
Age recommendation: 14+
Not suitable for children under 36 months of age. Choking hazard due to small parts.